Zyra's website //// Finance //// Pre-Paid Cards //// Credit Cards //// Site Index
If you are worried about credit card fraud, try a prepaid card such as Splash Plastic. It works the same as a top up card for your phone and the beauty is, you can control how much you spend.
"Splash Plastic is the UK's first and original reloadable Chip & PIN prepaid Maestro® debit and MasterCard.
It works in the same way as a pay as you go phone; you can top it up with cash at over 34,000 locations nationwide, have your wages paid directly from your employer or transfer money from a bank account to your prepaid card. Spend without fear of debt or fraud at millions of retailers online or on the high street, you can even use it to withdraw cash from ATMs. Maestro is the most widely accepted payment brand across the UK
Splash Plastic™ is operated by PrePay Technologies Ltd, Europe's leading prepaid services company and the UK market leader in prepaid cards solutions and the company behind the UKs largest prepaid and gift card programmes including Virgin Money, HabibBank AG Zurich, Mirror Group, Debenhams, Topshop, Topman, Ticketmaster, Dorothy Perkins, Laura Ashley, Miss Selfridge, LOVEFiLM, Comet & Western Union amongst others. PrePay Technologies is fully regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
The first version of Splash Plastic™ was launched in 2001 and more than 1 million cards were distributed. The new version of Splash Plastic™ was launched in 2006 and now you can become a part of its success!
With your Splash Plastic Card, you can get the following benefits:
- No risk of debt - spend only what you have
- No credit check or bank account required. 100% approval of all applicants above the age of 10 (Below 14 need parental consent)
- Share money with friends and family around the world with upto four additional cardholders on your account
- Shop anywhere in the world where Maestro® is accepted - on the Internet, over the phone and on the high street
- Shop securely with Chip and PIN
- 24/7 balance enquiry phone line and online account management
- Top Up at any Post Office® branch or PayPoint outlet, over 34,000 locations across the UK
- Top Up online with a credit or debit card
- Have your wages paid directly to your card by your employer for FREE!
- Transfer money from any bank account to your card for FREE!
- For your protection a maximum £3,500 card balance is allowed at any one time".
If you have been tempted by this, here's the link:
Link Here To Go To The Place!
http://www.splashplastic.com affiliate program is with Webgains